GE - Beading Guild this Friday

Diane M. Mathews camelothorse at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 13 14:50:37 PST 2001

Serene---

I am trying to get ahold of you to help Corwin and myself for Gulf Wars.  My email address on you is not working.   Please contact me or Corwin.   My cel #  832-545-6925  Corwin   713-828-0547    or Camelot   281-351-8368   We have a deadline of Thurs.   Feb. 15.   Your help is greatly needed .

Guinevere  (Diane)