GE - so quiet I had to say something

Eadric Anstapa eadric at barley.scabrewer.com
Sat Feb 17 21:00:16 PST 2001

I have done some casting years ago.  In fact I took a metal casting class at
a Kings College back in the late 80's and I still have the class materials
that I will photocopy for you if you are interested.  The class covered
lost-wax, sand, and cuttlebone casting.  I actually did some aluminum and
bronze casting that I did in metal moulds and melting my materials in a coal
fired forge back when I actually had my forge setup and did blacksmithing.
One day I plan on building a shop here at the house that has an attached
smithy so I can do all that again.

Talmon will be the real resource for you.  He has lots more experience has
all the tools including crucibles, kiln, and centrifuge and could doubtless
teach a class on the subject.

Regards,

Eadric