[Re: GE - so quiet I had to say something]

Pam Kendrick pkendrick at houston.rr.com
Mon Feb 19 12:08:24 PST 2001

OOOOOOOoooooooooooo!  Sounds like it would be interesting.......... We used
to cast fishing jigs when I was a kid, and Heinrich makes lead solders.
Maybe we could do up something nifty for Midsummer Faire (site
tokens?.......feast tokens?)

Damask
  I have an interest in this as well. If you do have those handouts and
info. I'd really like a copy as well.
  Seren