GE - Question-Midsummer

Mills, Scott Scott.Mills at compaq.com
Wed Feb 21 09:00:16 PST 2001

That stamp was getting worn out after stamping thousands of tokens and
wasn't making good impressions.  Talmon and I had discussed this and if it
was decided that the stamp was to be used again this year we were going to
order another one anyway.

I don't believe I ever talked to Bowen about tokens.  He is doing enough
other stuff.  I had intended that it be a function of the gate coordinator.

Regards,

Eadric