GE - Question-Midsummer

Mills, Scott Scott.Mills at compaq.com
Wed Feb 21 09:14:49 PST 2001

Let me be clear that I didn't intend to imply that the gate coordinator,
Robin, has to make all the site and feast tokens.  I am sure she would
welcome volunteers to help with those tasks just make sure all gate planning
foes through Robin.

I am encouraged that there is so much interest in this.  Not only is it a
great A&S/learning opportunity for the canton but we might get some really
killer site or feast tokens out of it.

Regards,

Eadric