GE - Casting

Storfer, James Storfer at pbkarchitects.com
Wed Feb 21 14:17:40 PST 2001

 If anyone is interrested in doing something like what is stated below I
have a demel that can be used to create the mold <-hmmm is that the right
spelling seems to remind me of mildew... anyway... I am interested in
casting.. and would like to help regardless of how the tokens are to be
made...

Godspeed,

James