[Re: [Re: GE - so quiet I had to say something]NOT]

macthomas macthomas at mail.ev1.net
Fri Feb 23 10:48:27 PST 2001

"Tyr Tjuguskegg" sez ...

> Tegan thanks ... <snip> ... I am sure we could entertain even the
> dullest of minds

Tyr, I appreciate you thinking of me, but unfortunately my lady can't bring her dull mind along, as I'll be carrying it up to Wiesenfeuer this weekend.  Her rather sharp one might make an appearance, though, so you might wish to take it up with her.  (And yes, Seren, I'm wearing my contacts today, why do you ask?)

Stephen, who's smiling for:
(1) covering for my lady
(2) giving Seren a cheap laugh.  You wanna know, ask her.  <grin>