GE - I support the second list

Stephen Macthomas macthomas at ev1.net
Tue Feb 27 09:02:18 PST 2001

Nah.  If we get enough interest, someone can just start the list and announce it here, then it can be announced again at March's pop meeting where it could be discussed as a new workshop or guild.  The two don't necessarily go hand in hand.

And cool, I always wanted to be a sandwich full of ham and turkey ... pretty fitting, I think ...

Stephen