GE - Postings and castings

Stacy Kopec tegangwyllt at usa.net
Tue Feb 27 17:54:22 PST 2001

To the Canton of Gate's Edge:

I light of the recent booming interest in metal working and casting, and the
agreement that we would like some place to discuss these things on-line, I
have started a Yahoo Group with this in mind.

Please forgive my presumption with just jumping right in and doing, but I was
caught with a spur of the moment inspiration.  If I have stepped on anyone
elses plans, please accept my most sincere apologies.

The following url will get you to the site:

Please let me know if the link doesn't work and I will get new one posted.

This does in no way mean that I intend to principal a guild if one comes of
this, but I will support the group in administering this discussion list for
anyone interested.  I have set it up with BOTH metal working (casting,
forging, pierce work, jewelry making) and armoring (leather, metal, etc.) in
mind as an open forum for ideas and such.

I look forward to seeing those interested posting to this new discussion group
and keeping the ideas flowing.

In service to the Dream,
Lady Tegan Gwyllt

"Tyr Tjuguskegg" <tjuguskegg at hotmail.com> wrote:
Ok ok sorry I guess I just thought it had NOT gotten to the point where it
was actually a done deal, we had folks come to the house and all but no real
guild was formed and to tell you the truth I was in a bad mood to top it off
so, point taken. I understand why rich text is not cool, I was just trying
to add a little flair to the boring print, so all is well, I will be glad to
start a new list chat area or whatever, but I have no idea how to or where
to begin...anyone have any ideas or whatever I will be glad to move to an
appropriate place other than this list for casting, armoring or whatever,
and chat area sounds good too, I personally can't always get out, but even
at work I can get online so someone help me out here and I will get a
webpage together with the concepts of armory and casting with a chat area
going....

Tyr "the barbaric barbarian" Tjuguskegg of the Clan Grepyr.