GE - First Night Demo

Phillip Toland p.toland at computer.org
Wed Jan 3 18:52:00 PST 2001

Greetings!

To all those brave souls who were not deterred by the cold and wet weather
we had for the First Night Demo I send much thanks.

We had 28 adults and 4 children attend the demo Sunday despite the weather.
These number include 8 dancers who came out and taught us a thing or to
despite the elements.  The few mundanes who braved the weather and found us
seemed to be entertained enough that they temporarily forgot the cold.

This demo was a success and we have already been invited back next year.

Thanks again to all you fought, danced, beaded, painted, performed, and
froze to make the demo a success.

Caelainn