GE - Populace Meeting/Y2K1 Planning Meeting Agenda Reminder

Stephen Macthomas macthomas at ev1.net
Fri Jan 5 06:16:01 PST 2001

Greetings to all from Stephen Macthomas, Seneschal of Gate's Edge:

I'd like to remind everyone that our populace meeting is this Monday at Northwoods Presbyterian Church off FM 1960 at Terrace Oaks, starting at 7:15 pm (not 7:30).  Everyone is invited to come out and have a good time.

Also, this meeting is the deadline for agenda items for the first of what I hope will become annual planning meetings to discuss the future of Gate's Edge, one year at a time.  It's kind of like a planning retreat, where we'll talk about the things that we want to see the canton accomplish over the next calendar year or so, and that tend to be too big to discuss in an open forum in one populace meeting.  (Thus the call for agenda items in advance.)  This year's meeting will be on the 29th.  More information on the meeting time and place will follow separately, once the agenda's made firm.

I'd like to ask that if you have an item you wish to discuss at this meeting, please contact me PRIVATELY at macthomas at ev1.net to add it to the agenda.  Also keep in mind that my memory is not perfect, so I also ask that if you've requested something previously, PLEASE follow it up with an e-mail or a phone call (my number's 281-651-0781, before 9 pm please) so that I can make sure it goes on the agenda.

My lady and I will be attending Steppes 12th Night this weekend but will be back in town either Sunday afternoon or early evening.

In service to Gate's Edge and her populace,
Stephen, Seneschal