GE - Largess for Coronation

Margaret Nanny lady_seren at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 5 12:00:00 PST 2001

Greetings friends!
I hope everyones' holidays were spent in good spirit and hopefully good
health.  (Get better soon Adelecia, we miss you.)
I just wanted to take this opportunity to remind the populace that if anyone
has largess to donate to the crown at Coronation, please bring it to
populace this coming Monday, Jan. 8, or make arrangements to get it to
someone going to populace or coronation. Unfortunately, I will probably not
be able to attend this coronation, but will get the basket(s) to someone who
is.

Thanks in advance,
Lady Seren