SEREN... Re: GE - sewing guild - location change

Kimberly Dawn kdwells_1999 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 10:32:44 PST 2001

Hey there lady,
if you have the ifnormation on what we need,
I will more then likely be making a trip this weekend to my
mom's (they left stuff when they were down for newyear's
and i got neat new sewing basketit's pretty and purple)
Anyway, I don't have a lot I can spend, but let me know
what is needed and I will see what I can do..
hugs
Kyrstyn