GE - Bardic Night II Directions

Bowen mac tarbh mactarbh at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 24 07:59:48 PST 2001

Greetings

     Apparently our list does not like attachments, so sorry the directions
were delayed. We are all invited to a bardic night at James' and Natasha's
on Thursday (1/25/01) at 7pm.

Directions:

     From 1960 Turn south on Fountainhead at light. Then at the 2nd stop
sign turn left on Radar. 1 block to stop sign and turn right on El Salvador
and then immediately left on to Breck. Then go one street past the next stop
sign and make a right turn onto Theall we are then third House on the Right.
Address: 4810 Theall