GE - Archery and DO-IT this Saturday

Eadric Anstapa smills at barley.scabrewer.com
Wed Jan 31 13:47:34 PST 2001

Hi there.

I just wanted to remind everyone that the monthly Gates Edge Archery practice
and Do-it will be held this Saturday, Feb. 3.  Archery is being moved to
Wanderer's Rest along with the DO-IT rather than having Archery at Talmon's
and then moving to Wanderer's Rest for the DO-IT.  This is largely to give
Talmon a break and to make it easier on the marshals.  Directions are on the
Canton web pages and the online calendar at http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org or
you can email me for directions.

Archery practice will start around 11AM and we will break for a pot-luck
lunch around 1 to 1:30PM.  I will have burgers and bratts for the grill
everyone else bring something to share.  Loaner archery equipment is
available.

After lunch we will shoot until we are tired, finished, or its gets dark.

In the afternoon and on until whenever we all decide to go home we will be
having the DO-IT evening.  Even if you aren't interested in Archery you are
encouraged to come share a meal and to bring whatever project you have going
to share your knowledge and enthusiasm with the rest of the canton.  The
brewers MAY be brewing but I am sure we will be sampling.

Currently there are no firm plans for the evening meal but I am open to
suggestions.  Fondue?  Big pot of soup?  Anyone wanna coordinate the evening
meal?  Perhaps as the night air starts to chill we can go outside for a
campfire and the bards can entertain us by firelight.

Crash space is available.

Hope ta See Ya There,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
MKA B. Scott Mills