GE - Bardic Night II Directions

Storfer, James Storfer at pbkarchitects.com
Thu Jan 25 12:57:31 PST 2001

 one slight change to the change of directions... instead of going east when
you turn right onto fountainhead from veterans memorial you will be actually
heading west. .heading south and turning right is west....The directions are
correct but the navigational heading is opposite... sorry for the
inconvience.. hope to see people there...