GE - Over The Edge

Talmon Parker tt_ann at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 27 00:14:48 PST 2001

  My Lady!! I send this to you in place of a true report.
The old homestead has once again had a set back in the ongoing saga of
trying to get my lady up to the standard of life that we had hoped for.
I was fortunate to have her at home for a few days, we were trying to see if
we could make it own our own,in our own home. It didn't work out that way.
First she slid off the bed and I had to call on Lord Iaenmor
to help get her up. He called lord Eadric for more assistance ,They were
able to raise her up and place her back on the bed. No injuries,except to
her dignity. Things went pretty well until friday night,Then she srarted to
vomit. I tried all the so called remedies, Nothing worked. I finnaly called
the home nurse. She said there was someting wrong going on and I should take
her to the hospital. She was in arrithma. She had a heart rate of 176 per
minute. this went up over 200 several times.
They finaly got it down to about 140 to 170 bpm. She waited in the
emerengency room till 3:30 pm {no room}, the hospital was on drive by.
She spent three days in ICCU and then wqas transfered to recovery and is now
in special nurseing.
She is now feeling some better but is really weak. She will proably
go to a nursing home till she can get some strength back.
   My thanks to everyone who offered thoughts and prayers for her recovery.
                  Your servant Lord Talmon ......