[Gatesedge] News from Coronation

Stephen Macthomas macthomas at ev1.net
Sun Jul 8 00:55:52 PDT 2001

Greetings all ...

We just got in from Coronation and thought I'd pass along tidings of larger
news from court:

>From the court of Jason and Saereid, HE Sir Alexis la Bouche was elevated to
the Order of the Pelican, and HG Duke Patrick Michael Gordonne was made the
newest Lion of Ansteorra.

>From the court of Duncan and Larissa, three new Peerage candidates were
announced:
HL Gideon McLeod will be elevated to the Order of the Chivalry at Queen's
Champion in Bryn Gwlad.
HL Darius of the Bells will be elevated to the Order of the Laurel at Elfsea
Defender.
Don Ansgar von Aachen will be elevated to the Order of the Pelican, also at
Queen's Champion.

Lastly, it was announced that David st. David and Chrystal Ariana MacRuari,
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort will be succeeded by HL Niklas
Vaselievich and HL Kezia Kiabarta.  The investiture of the third Baron and
Baroness of Raven's Fort will take place at Defender of the Fort in
September.

I'm tired, been a long day, longer drive.  Going to bed.  More later.

Stephen

P.S.  Because of Queen's Champion now being the site of two Peerage
elevations, you may wish to consider making feast reservations early if you
are traveling to witness Ansgar's elevation.  Mistress Clarissa di Firenze
(clarissa at supportyou.com) is coordinating feast for the evening, and all are
requested to bring their own tables and chairs.  See the July Black Star for
more info.