[Gatesedge] OT: Any RPGs recruiting in GE?

Kelly Rhodes corsair at concentric.net
Sun Jul 15 16:03:35 PDT 2001

I apologize if this is too far OT, but since I know some of our members play
RPGs...if anyone knows of an RPG group looking for an experienced player, I
would be interested. I just 'broke up' with my D&D group today so I can find
something closer to home (and also hopefully be free to do more SCA things
on Sundays!)

Again, I apologize if asking here is out of line.

Evelun,
excited to be able to attend weekend events and practices now
corsair at concentric.net