[Gatesedge] Cooking Guild

Phillip Toland p.toland at computer.org
Tue Jul 24 18:58:21 PDT 2001

The first Cooking Guild meeting will be held in conjunction with Brewer's
Guild this Saturday also begining at 1pm at the O'Neills.  It will be put on
the calendar tomorrow morning as well.  We will be preparing the recipes
that are planned for our Dec. 1 event.

I am asking that interested parties bring all the ingredients needed for one
of the recipes listed below.  We will assenble all the recipes and taste
test them that evening.

Garlic-Sage Knots
Flavored-Butter Flowers
Leek and Potato Soup
Galantine Pie (A pie with diced chicken and beef, and dried fruits)
Accorn Squash w/ cinnamon and honey
Spiced Nuts (Pecans, Walnuts, Almonds)
Farsed Fesaunt (Chicken stuffed w/ spiced apples and oats)
Sweet Apple Dumplings
Spicy Pomegranate Drink

I already have people signed up for the Garlic-Sage knots and butter, as
well as the apple dumplings.

If you are interested in attending please email me what recipe you would
like to purchase the ingredients for and I will email you the items needed
and quantities.

Reply to p.toland at computer.org

or call me 281-292-1920

Caelainn