[Gatesedge] Legion Fighter Practice

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue Jul 31 19:23:48 PDT 2001

A quick note of reply.

Hopefully the Gates Edge fighters aren't or will not become extinct.  Keep
up the good work, if needed rearrange fighter practices so that they suit
more of the populace but if not certainly keep up what you are doing.

I spent time this weekend with Count Simon and he had nothing but good words
to say for the fighters of Gates Edge who travel to his lands for training.
Tyr's name specifically  came up a couple of times.

Perhaps one or both of you will consider taking the next step and getting
authorized as a marshal.  That way you can hold official practices without
needing to have Bowen present or traveling outside the group.

An remember Ciaran is also a authorized heavy marshal so you can show up at
Rapier Practice and legitimately fight heavy also.

Keep up the Great work!

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com