[Gatesedge] Business Information From China

Maria Chen maria at businesstravel.com.cn
Wed Jul 18 16:47:17 PDT 2001

Dear Sir or Madam:

HuaYang International Business Travel Co., Ltd., is affiliated to China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIC) and China Chamber of International Commerce (CCIC).
We offer full range services to the overseas food enterprises who want to expand business in China.  We always try our best to provide the business travelers coming to China with integrated and characterized services.
Now we have a sausage-casing manufacturer who is seeking raw materials supplier. They need high quality raw materials for sausage-casing production.
If you have interest to cooperate with them, we'd like to help you to contact them.
If you are interested in our services, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely yours,
Maria Chen
Hua Yang International Business Travel Corp., Ltd.
www.businesstravel.com.cn