[Gatesedge] Sorry

kdw kdw at ztel.com
Sat Jun 2 19:19:03 PDT 2001

Well I hope all at the event went well..
Caitlin and Caelien I am sorry I didn't make it, but not very sorry..
My daughter and her stepmom where in a car accident Friday morning. The
truck was hit on the passenger side ( where my daughter was)  by a SUV,
thanking the gods that she was just scraped up, and bruised up. She did get
to spend the evening in Texas Children's but was released this afternoon,
and I decided I would much rather hang out at their place with her ( she is
staying with her dad for the summer) and make sure all was ok.

Although, Gwen... the Ice chest I was going to loan to Caitlin this weekend
is a brand new one that I have no use for ( as I just purchased one not to
long ago) Would the canton be interested in owning it?  I would gladly
donate it to the Canton if they so desire it. If not to the Canton, Then do
we have any new people who don't have an ice chest and are in need of one?

Let me know

Lady Kyrstyn