[Gatesedge] Ahhhhhhhhhhh............

Tyr Tjuguskegg tjuguskegg at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 4 06:35:40 PDT 2001

I think as one of the legionaires I can confidently say that as a part of
the Gatesedge canton, the "Legion Of The Sable Star" had a big part of work
volunteers and participants in the events. This is not to say that there
were not others to commend, there were many, I just wanted say that The
Legion made an outstanding effort to make Midsummer Faire a success, and I
was proud to be a part of it. I would also like to say that as a team we are
capable of a lot of things keep up the good work Legion. Since Sir Simon
took off my head I will looking for you all in Valhalla...hehheheh....good
thing it was a tournament and we are on the same side or I would be dead for
sure.

One more thing I have to say....yes...just one. I would like to congratulate
Jacque De' Blanchaurd on his knife throwing capabilities, he was more than
good adversary in the competition, he was much more than a brother in the
Legion that day, I was very impressed with his skill after one short lesson
in knife throwing. He lost by one point to me in the knife axe and spear
competition....ONE POINT!!! He was very disappointed, as I would have been.
But I have to say that he truly was a winner, I told him a basic instruction
on knife throwing alone, not axe, and not spear....just knife, I have thrown
a knife and an axe and a spear more than once and yet he was only an inch
away from making my experienced ability look like a novice. I was truly
impressed. Vivat for the Legion. VIVAT!!!!!

Tyrbringr "Tyr" Tjuguskegg
of Clan Grepyr,
Legion of the Sable Star.