[Gatesedge] Kingdom banner

Diane M. Mathews camelothorse at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 8 13:39:58 PDT 2001

Actually, my machine has a computer program that can scan what you want,
design the layout, and do embroidery but, I would imagine that for this
project, you would want it done by hand.   Yes, I do hand embroidery work
also.  I just do not know how much spare time I have to help get this
project done on time.  Let me know what our time frame is and if you need
help.  I also do art work but---shhhhh----don't tell anyone.

Guenievre