[Gatesedge] Kingdom Banner project

tegangwyllt tegangwyllt at mail.ev1.net
Fri Jun 8 13:57:36 PDT 2001

To the populace of Gate's Edge,

I have just learned that our contribution to the Kingdom banner
must be done and submitted to Master Fritz by the 21st of this
month!!  I would like to volunter my skills as an embrioderer in
an effort to make sure that all of Stargate's cantons are properly
represented in this magnificent endevor.  If anyone else would
rather do this for the canton or would like to help me, please let
me know.  If it's ok with everyone, I will start on this as soon
as tomorrow while at Kingdom Warlord, if I don't hear any
negatives.

In Service to the Dream and all those that share it,

Lady Tegan Gwyllt

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net