[Gatesedge] OK GE time for roll call!!

Gwynafwy /Jennifer gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 10 10:01:34 PDT 2001

Hello Gate's Edge!!!

I really want to know how everyone is doing.  Do any of you need help??
Please let us know.

The O'Neals/Sinclaire household are doing just fine.  I think we are one of
the few lucky ones.  NO flooding in the house, just high water Friday night
in the streets.  I went out Saturday late morning and took a drive around
this area. (the Woodlands from 242/45 to Woodlands Pwy down to Robin's
area.)  For the most part it looks ok.  Lots of high water around and near
Robin's Area.  SHe is fine and at 11ish in the morning when Kvinne and I
made her leave for a while her house was fine.

I really want to know how the rest of GE is doing so please let me know.
Thank you.  It's at this time that I wish I had one of my dad's boats.

Gwyn