[Gatesedge] Fariing the storm--Roll Call

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sun Jun 10 11:50:02 PDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Diane M. Mathews" <camelothorse at earthlink.net>

PS----I HAVE to have the coggins test numbers immediately so I can get the
Equestrian report completed !  This is the one report that HAS to be filed
in 10 days.  Whomever has these papers---PLEASE--either contact me here at
the farm today or have them at populace Monday night.  Otherwise, this
report will be late.
----- End Original Message -----

Guenievre,

I spoke with Robin Friday night and told her that you needed them.  I gave
her your phone number and I thought she was going to call you but that was
right about the time the rains started.  I think I heard she was trapped in
her subdivision for a while then left to go over to Kvinnes so she may not
have them at hand.  Robin assured me that she would have all the information
we needed at populace tomorrow night.

I suggest you go ahead and have your equestrian event report filled out all
except the coggins numbers and have 3 or 4 of copies ready. We will write
the numbers in by hand and then you can give me a copy of the report and
have another ready to send to your kingdom upline and for your files. Drop
it in the mail that evening and it will be postmarked on Tuesday which is
just 9 days after the event.

In Service,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com