[Gatesedge] MSF Event Reports

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sun Jun 10 11:55:40 PDT 2001

All of you who have event reports due there is one tidbit I forgot to
mention.

Everyone who was in charge of one of the "Banner" events please make sure
that you include all of the contact information for the winner.

We want

SCA Name
Mundane Name
Postal address
Local SCA Branch
Email address
Phone

We want to make sure that we can contact our champions to invite them to any
other events hosted by Gate's Edge and we want to make sure we can contact
them and get the banners back next year.

Not counting the value of work done by the ladies making the banners there
is easily over $600 worth of materials in those banners, poles, and stands.
We don't want to have to do then all over again next year.

Always in Service,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com