[Gatesedge] North Houston Lunch Bunch

Stephen Macthomas macthomas at ev1.net
Sun Jun 10 17:59:39 PDT 2001

Greetings everyone!

Some of us that work in the Greenspoint area decided that you guys over in
West Houston and up near Compaq shouldn't have all the fun come lunchtime!

So we're going to try and start up a North Houston Lunch Bunch on Wednesday,
June 20 at 11:15am.  To kick things off, we're going to meet at the TGI
Friday's on Greenspoint Drive (across from Greenspoint Mall).  If you need
directions, please contact me off list.  In future months, we'll settle into
something a bit less pricey, once we know who'll be coming out and what
kinds of foods they like to eat.  (Plus we can discover new places to go!)

Hopefully by then the waters will have receded ...

Anyway, if you'd like to attend, please contact me at macthomas at ev1.net  or
Lady Tegan Gwyllt at tegangwyllt at ev1.net and let us know how many we need to
plan for.  (And hey, if you've ever talked about the SCA to co-workers and
found they were interested, bring them along too!)

In your service (mangia, mangia!),
Stephen and Tegan