[Gatesedge] Re: GE Roll Call

Darlene Vandever blaan at flash.net
Mon Jun 11 07:52:00 PDT 2001

Greetings,
I got back from Warlord to find that 24 inches of rain had fallen on Saturday over my home.  I know this from the half filled garbage can out front of my home.  The flood waters came across my property with enough force and volume to smash 2 sections of fence flat to the ground and totally washed out my brand new beautiful driveway, moving 8 tons! of rock and gravel out into the yard and making it impossible to get my truck onto the property.  Thank goodness that after my first flood 3 years ago, I had the foresight and stubborness to move the house to the dry side of the property or else I would have come home to a home in shambles.  It would have had 3 to 4 feet of rushing water in it which is no fun at all.  As it is, the house and kitties are doing fine as am I.  Today's project is to go out to try to fill in the ruts enough to get my truck onto the property.  Hope to see you all at populace tonight.

Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen