[Gatesedge] Sewing Guild

Eric Fowler beowolf at flash.net
Tue Jun 12 08:13:51 PDT 2001

Tried to make it last night.The car kept stalling out.I ended up sitting
stranded ,just shy of 1960 for three hours waiting for help.It cost me $2.45
just to call home and barely reached Eric as he was getting ready to log
on.We are very thankful to make it home and will try this again thursday
night.I will be driving Eric's car of course.We are hopeful that we have
been able to remedy the problem,but don't want to take any chances.See you
thursday.

                                       Ysmene