[Gatesedge] Gwyn- group discount

Bonnie Fowler trex8 at flash.net
Fri Jun 15 16:48:38 PDT 2001

Gwyn,

I decided to follow up on our conversation last night.I have been unable as yet to find a contact person to write about receiving a group discount.If we were to succeed ,then all SCA members,nationwide could receive those benefits.

However I was told ,that since we are a non profit organization that I was approved to distribute a limited supply of discount cards, providing we have a tax ID number, such as you would use when receiving donations.I'm am not sure if that is possible,without authorization from the sca.I'll see what I can do on this end If you will check on your end.

                                  Ysmene