[Gatesedge] Lady selling saddle?

Kelly Rhodes corsair at concentric.net
Mon Jun 18 08:57:31 PDT 2001

I apologize for the somewhat personal nature of this message--I s'pose one
could say I'm taking a different tack...

After the last populace meeting, during the post-meeting Denny's meal, I
spoke with a lady who is selling a saddle. I'm afraid I did not catch her
name, but she was the lady who waited forever for a bowl of chili :)  I am
interested in purchasing a saddle, having become inspired by the recent
Gate's Edge equestrian practice. Please contact me if you are still
interested in selling a saddle.

Hopefully, finding one will be a cinch ;)

Thank you,
Evelun
mka
Kelly