[Gatesedge] North Houston Lunch Bunch - Change of Location

Stephen Macthomas macthomas at ev1.net
Mon Jun 18 22:08:59 PDT 2001

Greetings everyone - who's hungry?

Looks like a lot of you are, and because of that we're changing the location
of the first meeting of the North Houston Lunch Bunch from TGI Fridays on
Greenspoint Drive to Luby's Cafeteria on Greens Road (at the NW corner of
I-45 and Greens), and bumping the time to 11:30 am.  So here's all the
details ...

WHEN:  Wednesday, June 20, 11:30 am
WHERE:  Luby's Cafeteria, I-45 and Greens Road
WHY:  'Cause we're hungry ... and it's fun!

We made the change to allow people to come in at different times and still
join us.  A good time will be had by all!  And for those that were thinking
to participate in both the West Houston and North Houston Lunch Bunch
groups, we bumped it back a week due to the flooding.  In the future, we'll
be meeting on the second Wednesday of the month, so people that are
centrally located can eat with both groups.  (And hey, if you're closer to
the West Houston bunch, go eat with them if you like - we'll see you next
month!)

If you have any questions, please e-mail me (macthomas at ev1.net) or Tegan
(tegangwyllt at ev1.net) off-list.  And as advertised before, if you have
co-workers that are interested in the SCA, bring them along too!

In service (mangia! mangia!),
Lord Stephen