[Gatesedge] I ask a favor of Gate's Edge...

Gwynafwy /Jennifer gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 23 09:47:03 PDT 2001

TO all my friends in Gate's Edge:

I would like to ask a favor of you on behalf of my Aunt and Uncle.  You
might remember them.  They are the one's with the baby that Lissa "stole" at
populace.
They have to move very soon, most likely at the end of next week(6/30,7/1).
I was wondering if anyone can help me, help them to move.  If anyone will be
off Thursday or Friday or in the evening of said days and can help please
let me know.

My Aunt will find out on Monday if they will be for sure moving at the end
of the week.  I know that everyone is very busy and getting ready for the
event next weekend.
I shall play on your emotions for a moment.  They lost their car in the
flood and barrowed one but it is more shaky than mine is.  For those that
know my car!!  ;) So, if you could please give me a call or email and let me
know.

I thank you for your time in reading this.

Gwyn
281-292-1920
gwyn_26 at hotmail.com