[Gatesedge] Ahhhhhhhhhhh............

Gwynafwy /Jennifer gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 4 15:42:22 PDT 2001

No,they are not ticks.  But thank you for the suggestion.

Gwyn

if that is ticks you refer to, then you might put some Vaseline on them to
make them back out of the skin trying to get air.. then pick them off with
tweezers.. be careful not to squeeze the bodies or they will inject their
diseases into you.

Melanie