[Gatesedge] Bobbin lace meeting - June 10th

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 11:01:46 PDT 2001

Greetings,

A little bird told me that there were good gentles in
Gate's Edge that are interested in learning bobbin
lace. (I sat close to Annes at Stargate's populace on
Monday) I wanted to let those who might be interested
that I'm having a lace guild meeting at my place on
Sunday (the 10th) starting at 1:00.  I hope to see you
there.

Delphina

PS  There is also a Fancy work Guild at the same time
and place.  This focuses on the finishing touches that
make your clothing go from something to put on to
something that others complement on. :-)

I have attached directions to my place, in Office Word
and put them below too.

Directions to Delphina's Home
6220 Alder Dr. #3949 Houston TX 77081
713-664-1882

Make your best way to 610 South (close to 59). Exit
Fournance and turn West (outside the loop).  Fournance
magically becomes Gulfton at Chimney Rock.

Or take 59 South just past 610 South and exit Chimney
Rock and go south on Chimney Rock to Gulfton and turn
right.

The light after Chimney Rock is Alder Dr.  Turn left
onto Alder.  The Lantern Village Apartments are now on
the right, turn into the 1st gate and be ready to show
the guard your driver's license and tell them my name
(Ledonna Wallace) and apartment number (3949).

My building is on the left (6220) across from the dry
cleaners and convenience store. Drive down either side
of the building and park close to the back.  My
apartment is on the ground floor and at the end of the
courtyard, with the pool in it.