[Gatesedge] event reports

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Jun 8 12:36:18 PDT 2001

"Diane M. Mathews" <camelothorse at earthlink.net> said:
> --
> Hello,
> I need to get the copies of the coggins tests from whomever was doing
troll.   The numbers of the coggins tests need to be on the event form.   By
the way, How many people total did we have at Faire this year ?

> Guenievre
> --

Robin was in charge of Gate and has all the forms, waivers, documents,  I
have not gotten any response from the email I sent her earlier this week but
somebody told me they think her email is having problems.   I plan on calling
her tonight but if anyone else talks to her make sure to mention that
Guenievre and I both need information from her.

I believe to total was just over 160 signed in at gate.  We closed gate at
3:30 and I know there were a few more that came in afterwards.

Caitlin, what was the total signed in at gate last year?  I know were were in
the same situation last year where a few people came in after the gate was
closed but we can at least compate the gate numbers we have.

For those of you thinking about autocratting and event in the future consider
that the event isn't really over till all the reports are done.

Everyone out there who has reports due please remember that I can not put my
event report to bed until I get your reports.

Here are the reports that must be filed and in this case who is responsible.
-----
Armored Combat Tournament Report -- Bowen
Knide/Axe/Spear Tournament Report -- Bowen

Rapier Combat Tournament Report -- Ciaran

Archery Event Report  -- Iaen  (DONE! submitted his on Monday)
Archers Royal Round and/or IKAC/IKCAC score submission -- Iaen  DONE!

Equestrian Event Report -- Guenievre

Heralds Court Report  -- Seren

Chiurgeons Event Report  -- Cynthia
Treasurers Event Report -- Cynthia

Event Report  -- Eadric and Caitlin
-----

Basically all of the reports are due with their next months regular report or
within 30 days whichever is first.  The exception is the Equestrian Event
Report which is due within 10 days of the event.

All of the various reports are sent to the appropriate kingdom upline and
copied to the autocrat and the seneschal.  Copies of all the reports can and
this case will accompany the offical event report upline.  Some of these are
just niceties and other are necessities.  For instance while the heralds
court report would seem to just be a nicety, none of the awards given out in
court actually count until the court report is submitted.

Always in Service,

--
Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com