[Gatesedge] Rain

Alisstassia alisstassia at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 23:58:02 PDT 2001

Eadric,

That is exactly what Carluccio and I were discussing this evening.  We
had a great time at the event and your sacrifice to the weather gods
are well appreciated. :-)

Sorry to hear about your roof, hopefully you don't have too many leaks.
 We have had pretty heavy rain here, as well, but from the looks of the
news it looks like it really got dumped on y'all!

Hope the horses are alright!!!

~Alisstassia