[Gatesedge] Fariing the storm--Roll Call

kvinne d kvinne_d at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 10 19:59:35 PDT 2001

Robin did try to call Diane several times that evening but could not get
thru.  Eventually the lights went out and so did the phone, as she had 5
feet of flood waters in homes just a few from hers.  Waters never reached
her home, but, we could not get out of the subdivision until we walked out
mid day Saturday to Gwen waiting for us. (Thanks again Gwen)  She will have
all the information you need at populace.

In service,

Kvinne