[Gatesedge] Re: Pavilion

Walt Mihalik mihalik at garygreene.com
Tue Jun 12 12:42:04 PDT 2001

OK I'm guilty. I need to help out more and I will do my
best. Being involved in several other groups outside the SCA
I've noticed that 20% of the group does all the work and 80%
does most of the complaining. So I say to you all before you
complain ask yourself what you've done to help. If everyone
pitches in just a little here and there when they have time,
much will be accomplished.

I Walick the Wanderer do here by pledge to support the
Canton and challenge the rest of the " 80% " to do like
wise.

Walick

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001 13:51:19 -0500
 "Pam Kendrick" <pkendrick at houston.rr.com> wrote:
> <<snip>>
> I know this message is too long but, I want to add
> that----I LOVE OUR CANTON
> " GATE'S EDGE "   !!!    For those who have not seen or
> experienced the SCA
> outside our Canton let me tell you WE ARE BLESSED !!
> This is the nicest group of hard working, non political
> people you will ever
> find !!!
>
> Lady Guenievre
> <<snip>>
>
> I agree whole heartedly with this, I came from a VERY
> political place, and
> these are the nicest, most sincere people to be found
> anywhere.
>
> Damask

WALT MIHALIK

Prudential/