[Gatesedge] Gwyn- group discount

kdw kdw at ztel.com
Sat Jun 16 18:31:50 PDT 2001

Ahh...
Well coming from my back ground ( my mom is a seamstress of 30 plus years
and recently retired from Hancock Fabrics) I personally heard former
employees discuss the way the treat their employees and customers. Also that
many of the fabrics they get are poorly made.

Besides three weeks ago I went into the one in league city bought 27 dollars
worth of items, and got back 3 dollars in change... from a 50!
Had to spend two hours debating with them to get my change back.. ( what
really irked me was she fact that the cashier even made a comment about the
50 I gave her, then denied it to the manager... Finally convinced them to
count the dang till and I was correct and got the money but geeze no one
should have to go through that... I only went there because I was at a store
next door to them.. Sigh now I will wait till I get home and go to the
Hancock down the street...