GE - Hey everyone

mattias gottlieb mattgottlieb01 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 09:31:28 PST 2001

well I never expected such a response from the simple
token i cast.. incidently from a broken figure... :)
anyway Tyr I will see how tasha feels tonight and we
may stop by... but tasha is having a candlelite party
tomorrow evening and the house is a bit messy... but
if you want to come and look, buy, talk about candles
you are all welcome to come to her party. it is
tomorrow evening sta. march 3rd 2001, sometime after..
5:00 i think it starts at 7:00pm...
sorry this message is a bit piecemail but i am really
busy...