GE -

Eadric Anstapa smills at barley.scabrewer.com
Wed Mar 7 14:22:47 PST 2001

SURPRISE!!!  We will be having archery and Pot-Luck lunch
this Saturday, March 10, at Camp Camwood.

I realize this is really short notice but I just found
out the camp is available and I don't feel that it would
be wise to miss this opportunity.

My apologies for those of you who have made other plans
or who will be traveling or getting ready to travel to
war.  if you are still in town PLEASE try to take the
time to join us for lunch and a tour.

Camp Camwood is the site where we will be hosting
Midsummer Faire and this will give the populace the
opportunity to see the site and find their way there, and
will give all the activity coordinators the chance to
stake their claim on a piece of ground for their
activities.

I will get to the site around 10:30AM to start setting
everything up.  You can arrive anytime after that.

We will have a Pot-Luck lunch around 12:30PM.  Even if
you are not interested in archery PLEASE try to bring
something and join us for lunch.

After lunch we can do a quick walking tour/exploration of
the camp and I will have the opportunity to talk with the
various activity coordinators about their specific site
needs and the plots of land that they will be using.

If the weather is suspect or even bad please still try to
join us.  We have a BIG covered pavilion to get under and
enjoy lunch and you will at least have had the
opportunity to get a glimpse of the camp.

We should probably plan on starting to cleanup, tear
things down, and leave around 3PM-ish.

Camp Camwood sits at the corner of Magnolia/Nichols
Sawmill Rd. and Clear Creek Rd.  This Saturday we will be
using the entrance on Clear Creek Road.

I will create a web page this evening with detailed
directions that will be available starting tonight as:

  http://gatesedge.homestead.com/files/camwood.htm

You can also use this link at mapquest to get some
customized driving directions from your home.

http://www.mapquest.com/cgi-bin/share?s95006tabbuddonu

Basic written directions are:

>From Tomball take FM2920 west approx 8 miles to Roberts
Cemetery Road.  Turn Right on the Roberts Cemetery and go
3 miles to the STOP sign.  Turn Left on Magnolia/Nichols
Sawmill road and go 1.5 miles to Camp Camwood on the
Right.  Turn Right on Clear Creek and the entrance is a
short way down on your Right.

Hope to see you all there!

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Event Steward for Midsummer Faire XI