GE - Sunday 25TH!!!!!!

Tyr Tjuguskegg tjuguskegg at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 06:49:53 PST 2001

GATESEDGE FOLKS!!!!!,

Ok folks here is the tentative schedule for the rest of the month of March,
THIS SUNDAY!!!! March 25 will be the first meeting day for the guild, We
will start in the morning, lunch will be some sort of BBQ or whatever if
someone wants to make a suggestion, and end in time for us to get something
to eat and go to fighter practise, so that covers lunch and dinner and lots
of time for play. This is the only exception to my open door policy, NO one
will be allowed to stay late on fighter practise day, since this is the
first day for us to do this sort of schedule we will discuss time and all on
Sunday so we can establish a good time for us to get dinner and make it to
fighter practise on time, there are a few of us that are working on getting
a fighter household together so there will be no exceptions, we have to make
fighter practise on time, this Sunday will be specifically designated for
getting chivalric armor together for everyone that wants to fight, and for
getting our site tokens started for Midsummer Faire, if you have enough
armor to fight you can decide whether it is more important to help others
get armor together or to work on site tokens, anyone who has no interest in
either can come cheer us on or come join the sewing group that will be
gathered here as well that day. Even if you have no interest in any of the
above of course you are welcome to come and join us just to be amongst good
company. We will be having a sunday to remember, so come join the fun.

After the best sunday get-to-gether ever we will be following up with the
first best postwar U of H fighter practise, anyone interested in going to
watch the practise, join the ranks, or actually practise chivalric/rapier on
Tuesday night the 27th, lets make an effort to get out there and cheer on
and join the Coastal Regions fighters that come out to the campus
there....we owe our kingdoms safety to those who defend us, lets let them
know we appreciate them. Next week I will be posting a tentative schedule
for April...I look forward to seeing everyone in the near future....

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!

Tyrfingr "Tyr" Tjuguskegg