GE - Small trouble with the list

William de Clare rigali at email.com
Wed Mar 21 06:06:28 PST 2001

Greetings,

     Is anyone having trouble with the Gates Edge List sending their emails
in chronological order or is it my server. After populace the other night
and I had just received some of Caelainn's emails about the concert at North
Shore Park. Also I just got Robin's response to my War story and I have not
yet received my own story through the list. I get people's responses to
canton emails and then the next day the original message will arrive that
they were responding to. So just a word of warning if anyone is trying to
get in touch with me by email, it may be a couple of days before I get it.

Da Man,
William de Clare