GE - Small trouble with the list

Mills, Scott Scott.Mills at compaq.com
Wed Mar 21 09:03:43 PST 2001

No problems here.

This is not that uncommon.    As expected the internet is a vast WEB of
computers.  When you send an email there is no way to tell which strands of
the web will be traversed by the message as it heads off to its destination.
You mail server and my mail may act differently when delivering or receiving
email and there is not guarantee that they will arrive in the order that
they were sent or that they will even arrive at all.

I got you war message yesterday afternoon around 5PM (deleted so I cant say
for sure).

The Ansteorra.org server HAS been experiencing some weirdness lately.
Specifically, it seems to be sending out some messages multiple times.  This
may not be the fault of the Ansteoora.org server but instead the fault of
some other area mail relay but I know the system admins are looking into it.

Regards,

Eadric