GE - Fwd: RF - MMS Ren-Faire Demo

Nancy Howell nthgsmk at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 09:04:35 PST 2001

Any one interested??? Can we discuss @ Populace? Nan

From: "Terri and Michael Busa" <busa at texed.net>
To: "ravensfort" <ravensfort at ansteorra.org>, <clancadhla at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RF - MMS Ren-Faire Demo
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 00:41:42 -0600

Dear All,

Montgomery Middle School would like to invite one and all to our annual
Ren-Faire.

For the past few years Ravensfort has assisted MMS through Arts and Science
displays and (the ever popular) chivalric/rapier demos.  These are things
that the kids talk about constantly and greatly enjoy (they are already
asking if you are going to come this year), They love talking to you about
your personas, what you do, etc.

I would love to be able to expand what you have done in the past by
including a bardic demo that is separate from the fighting demo.  This would
enable the students to see yet another aspect of what you and for more to be
included.

This years festival is on Friday, May 18 - in the past your rotations have
been in the morning 8:30-12:00, but afternoon sessions can be set up if
there are enough who are willing.

Please let me know if you are able to attend and in what area you can assist
us, feel free to call me if you have any questions, NO CALLS AFTER 9 PM
PLEASE.  936 597 7612

Please feel free to forward this to others that may be interested.

Thank you again for all that you have done to help us make this a fun
experience for all.

Terri Busa
Lord Balda's other half