GE - I told Trish

Mills, Scott Scott.Mills at compaq.com
Fri Mar 23 13:44:39 PST 2001

I have been wanting to go to the new Renn Faire even if it wasn't worth it
just to take a look at the place for future possibilities and to guage how
much the Renn Faire seems likely to grow.

the weekend that I really wanted to go, the place nearly got washed and
blown away.  This Saturday is Red Tape next weekend I am likely to be busy.
Perhaps this Sunday....

Remember go in Garb and ya get a few bucks off the ticket price.

Have Fun,

Eadric